Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

9.11.2010

Up & coming- Mari Lowery

I would like to introduce Mari Lowery to my readers. Mari was recently featured in Time Out magazine. She has an upcoming exhibit next week and I asked her to tell me something about herself. You're in for a real treat. —Lisa

Mari Lowery: About Me
My work spans many different subjects, but this exhibit focuses on my work with dolls and masks. With this collection, I'm debuting several images from an ongoing series of photographs of small figures and dolls, taken with a plastic camera called a Holga, expired polaroid film, and a macro lens. I'm excited about this collection, as it's the first time that I have shown many of these pieces in public.

I also have an online shop where prints of some the images can be purchased.


Opening reception
Tuesday, September 14
7:30-9pm

Picada y Vino
327 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215

map it

• • • • • • •

Line up of performances for
Deanna Witkowsk
i

photo credit: Janis Wilkins

• • • • • •
Scroll down for upcoming events

No comments: