Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

11.21.2010

Holiday Shopping

A Holiday Invitation from the very talented ceramist, Leslie Ferretti.


Hi friends,
It's that busy time of the year once again when shops are crowded, parking scarce (even metered spaces), with lines at the post office getting longer and longer, and a myriad of things to do with not enough time...

If you're thinking about that special gift, whether it be for your own home or for someone else who enjoys a one of a kind, handmade ceramic vase, cup, bowl, pitcher, dessert or sushi plate, tray or serving piece, and you'd prefer a more convenient and cozy place to shop, consider a visit to my home pottery show. Here you will be able to take your coat off, view, touch and hold, and then make your selection while you also enjoy a cup of holiday cheer. You are also welcome to come to just have a look, rest your weary feet and brain, and get to see what I've been doing. My home show will be held on Saturday and Sunday, December 11th and 12th from noon to 5pm. My prices are reasonable as I'm looking to make space for new work.

For those who have already made plans for those days, please be aware that I will also be showing my ceramics at the PS 321 Crafts Fair, 180 Seventh Avenue in Park Slope, Brooklyn on Saturday, December 4th from 11:00am to 5:00pm and at the Ceramics in Brooklyn Holiday Ware Show at the Old American Can Factory, 232 Third Street and Third Avenue in Brooklyn on Sunday, December 5th from 11am to 5pm. And if none of these dates work into your busy schedule, do call me for an appointment at 718 - 788 - 7159.

I'm looking forward to seeing you,
—Leslie Ferretti

No comments: